Monday 8 October
The moon phase today is called Mutuwhenua – it’s the last day of the lunar cycle. We suggest focusing on connecting with your whānau, friends and community in nature.
Focus on connecting with nature to uplift your wairua/spirit and those around you.
- Connect with Papatūānuku/Mother Earth. Go barefoot and feel her under your feet.
- Connect with Ranginui/Sky Father by lying on Papatūānuku and observe what is happening above.
- Organise a gathering in nature and relax with whānau, friends and your community to uplift your wairua/spirit.
- Create things made with your own hands – for example, use natural material to make art. Think seaweed, shell, sand and flowers.
- Create a green space in your school, office or home with plants.